- 1 ¼ cups gluten-free flour mix (Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 mix)
- ½ cup toasted 1000 Springs Mill quinoa flour*
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon allspice*
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed, cooked pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350o .
- Whisk together flours, salt, baking soda, baking powder, allspice, ginger and cinnamon. to thoroughly combine.
- In large mixing bowl combine vegetable oil and sugars.
- Blend in eggs, pumpkin and water; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Blend well. Grease a 9”x5” loaf pan or three 7 ½” x 3 ½” loaf pans.
- Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake for 50-60 minutes for large pan or 40 – 45 minutes for small pans, until bread tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
**Toast on baking sheet at 400o for 10 minutes, stirring once. Cool.