Oat Flour Apple Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups 1000 Springs Mill Oat Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups peeled, thinly sliced apples (tart varieties work best)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- Whisk together oat flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and oil until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Gently fold in apples and nuts, if using.
- Spread mixture in a greased 9” x 9” baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350o oven for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.