Great Northern Beans with Kale
- Combine all ingredients into a crock pot, pressure cooker, or instant pot and cook until beans are tender. Serve and enjoy!
- Soak the dry beans overnight in 4 cups of water. Drain off the water before cooking.
- In a pan, brown the kielbasa sausage.
- In a large pot, bring the vegetable stock to a low boil and combine potatoes and beans together, cooking until tender.
- Once the beans and potatoes are tender, add kale and kielbasa sausage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!