Organic Purple Barley and Beef Dip
- 2 cups 1000 Springs Mill purple barley (cooked according to package instructions)
- 1 cup finely chopped steak
- 1 cup finely diced mushrooms
- 1 10 oz can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup soup cream
- Place a small amount of oil in a pan and combine the diced steak and onions together. Cook until the meat is cooked through and the onions are translucent.
- Remove the steak and onions from the pan and set aside. Add more oil to the pan and saute the mushrooms until tender.
- Add the condensed soup to the pan, add back in the steak and onions and simmer over low heat till combined.
- Add the sour cream and transfer the mixture to a chaffing dish or crockpot to keep warm.
- Serve with sliced baguette, chips, crackers, or veggies and enjoy!