BARLEYmax™ Moroccan Carrot Dip
- 18oz (500g) carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2oz (50g) BARLEYmax™ flakes
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- Cook the carrot in a large saucepan of boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and season with extra salt if required. Transfer to serving bowl.