- Pour the milk into a small saucepan.
- Slice the vanilla bean in half and scrape the seeds into the milk. Add the BARLEYmax™ flakes and quinoa flakes.
- Warm the mixture over a medium heat until it starts to gently boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the flaxseeds and chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir until the porridge thickens.
- Serve immediately with the pistachios, sliced figs and honey drizzled over the top.
¹ For a flavor variation, try using coconut milk in place of almond, and add 2 Tbsp shredded coconut