3 Bean Cowboy Caviar
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup cooked red beans
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- 1 cup finely diced tomatoes (seeded)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped red/orange/yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced with seeds removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing: combine all ingredients and set aside.
- Cook all of the beans according to the directions on their packages.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, corn, avocado, peppers, onion, and jalapeno together.
- Add the dressing, mix well to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!